Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
BDSM
22979 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Dim sucht Raum SH/Flensburg eine devote Frau.

*********ride Mann
12 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Dim sucht Raum SH/Flensburg eine devote Frau.
🖤🇩🇰🇩🇪🇬🇧🖤

Dom 51 yrs. Looking for something extraordinary

I was born curious and I am open to many things.

I turn on: respect, willingness, enjoyment, loyalty, trust, togetherness and humility.

I value: honesty, mutual trust, responsibility, safety, loyalty and the aesthetic.

In addition to the above, I am a nice, human, accommodating, natural, down to earth, empathetic, loving man and many other common things.

I have a protective gene and take care of what I have/own and make sure to maintain, test and adjust if any changes need to be made.

Looking for a female play partner or if it’s possible the right female bottom for permanent relationship (LTR).

I’m Hetro myself.

Applications are welcome.

My primal search is for a fantastic sub, but i am also open to pet, slave and other things.

It makes no difference to me, if you have experience or is completely new to this world. I think we should create our very own universe together, starting writing the first chapter in a blank book.

I would be happy, if you live in north Germany SH/Flensburg or south Dennark/Sønderjylland, as i live close to the German/Danish border im Sonderburg/Sønderborg.

I prefer women who are shorter, lighter and younger than myself. But if you can convince me that I am wrong, you are of course also welcome to change my mind.

I am getting curious about switch. Maybe with the right one, am I willing to try something new?

1.80 tall, 74'ish kg 51 years Old.

Hair on my head, with a little splash grey.
Short beard, also with a splash of grey color.
Slim/normal body.

I love to take pictures and for many years, I‘ve have had my own external photo studio, where I took aesthetically beautiful erotic pictures. However, I am new to BDSM pictures and I am therefore looking for TFP models, for some atmospheric pictures, preferably with a story. Feel free to ask if you are interested.

(Currently, no studio photos have been posted on my profile as I have no permittment, to post them public.

Looking forward to hear from you

Liebe Grüße L
*********anou Frau
359 Beiträge
What is Dim?
*********ride Mann
12 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Dom sucht Raum SH/Flensburg eine devote Frau.
Zitat von *********trona:
What is Dim?
Ohh, da sollte Dom (Dominant) stehen😂

Aber ich kann es nicht Ändern!
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.