*****nky Mann
14 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Susmise research in the Saarbrucken area
Hello Submissives,
Some words for you ,

There are several categories of people in this world that are:
• Those who live nothing "The vanillas.. For me the common people of mortals."
"Those who fantasize "Houla houla... We invent identities, statutes, and we are quite the opposite".
• the Dom/submissive nicknames... "not glop... not glop... They "Play" them quiet, on a Saturday night to make the wet of Madame more fluid, and to exploit the gaul of Monsieur a few more minutes".
• The Volunteers to the D/s.." Grrrr… They order, they obey... Cooool... They claim to be Master and submissive... BUT there is like a bone that puts me out of me... It is that there are "Compromises", they Order Yes but only on what they Agree to do.And they necessarily obey what they like and in the end they have a preconceived listing of what I call me "Their activities sm" (hobbies, manual work, recreation), they are in supply and demand... She likes to show it, no worries he will order her to do it, she does not like to hurt, no problemo, she will be whipped with the belt of the cotton bathrobe...
• The Dominant/Submissive... They do it more seriously, but not on the real belonging, in the sense that, yes they will be together, but they will practice the art of Education, obedience, servitude and practices only in the context of "Session"...
• the Masters/submissives... Slave... They are like white lions... very rare, very few, minimal percentage. But what is rare is precious, we say?
The Important in a life is not to appear what we are not in the eyes of others to find a little glory, but to remain oneself and assume it.
Domination and Submission:
As a principle, Domination is a power that one person exercises over another person, which by a directive behavior, will bring to obedience this other subject from which Submission.
In the bdsm relationship, it is obvious that it is our needs and what we have in ourselves that brings us to this kind of relationship. It cannot be considered a game, because it is an art of living.
It is necessary to understand what "Belonging and self-giving" means:
It is a kind of Union that is sealed, it has great importance in the sense that The Master will take charge of the Life of another person, He will then become his Absolute Owner, He will direct, command, command, demand whenever He wills, He will use, take, draw, whenever He has the desire, the desire, the need. He will punish, punish, slap, reward, caress according to what He sees of faults or achievements satisfactory to his expectations... He will have the practices of His pleasures that can be sweet, or hard, be good or hurt, be vicious or perverse...
But first of all it is necessary to understand that He will educate his subject, study it, and must give it a very great attention, for He must feed it with Him, and feast on it, he must maintain the obedience, respect, servitude which are His rules of life…
He cannot be a Master if he does not have rigor, authority, severity, lucid and intelligent mind, the spirit of justice, and lucidity. He cannot be Master if He gives him choices, for He must be credible.
In the Master/Submissive relationship, in belonging, here are the "Essentials":
• Being able to have full and absolute trust,
• Have total transparency towards each other,
• Never lie, cheat, deceive,
• Always have the respect of the other in the depths of oneself,
• Sincerity, frankness, honesty, honesty.
These are imperatives in a membership such as My Master and I conceive it.

What I’m looking for:
From My Submissive to His Master:
“I am sweet, sensitive and fragile too, but yet in me a very great personality, a great strength of will, a very voluntary mind.
I am submissive because I do not support the world of the "commons", I can only limit to the case by case (family, acquaintances of long dates, or ephemeral who will be people that just I will not meet too long).
Subject I owe my Master:
• Obedience,
• Respect,
• Servitude,
• Devotion.
The rule that I have always imposed on myself is not to lie, I do not lie to My Master, whether He is near me or not. I constantly maintain my duties, my prohibitions, and the rules of life that He imposes on me, that He wishes...
I do not have as some would think a life of "prisoner"... Not at all; I live every day normally, I do my daily normally, simply, through every day, there are things that I must do and others that I must never do.
have an immense Devotion to him...
I am subject to My Master because I am me, as I am, because He is as He is… because He makes me who I want to be and He wants me to be for Him…3

This words touch you ?
Contact me I’ll be happy to be your master .
send me a message and enter my world...
the best experiensse of your slave life can Start with me...

Master HELSINKY
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.