Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Bisexuelle Wifesharer
1197 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Ändern sich sexuelle Ansprüche mit den Jahreszeiten?48
Ein guter Freund von mir sagte kürzlich, dass ihm auffällt, dass ich…
zum Thema
Problem:Keine Bettpfosten19
Hey also ich hab und zwar habe ich nur eine Couch ohne Pfosten und…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Miss_heard

Beauty's favourite @Argunar (2013)
******ool Frau
31.162 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Miss_heard
For the native speakers among us, It might not be a problem to understand texts of songs as they were meant.

But put a little German me and so many of my fellows, it can be really hard to decipher the words of a song.

When radio station in Germany has made it its mission to collect failures in hearing.
All started with, When somebody phoned in and requested the song “Agathe Bauer”.
After much consideration they found out, that the person wanted to hear “I got the power”.

This moment started a Movement collecting all those hearing errors:

Actually, I always interpreted “It’s the final countdown” as “there’s a fire in downtown“

What examples can you tell us for mishearing the text of a song?

English to German
German to English
Or any other languages

EnJoy
Bjutifool
*******over Mann
143 Beiträge
Out here in NL there's a term for it "Mama Appelsap". Stems from MJ's "Starting Something" where the last bit goes "Mama Se Mama Sa Mama Ku Sa"

Somehow out here this became "Mama Appelsap" which is Dutch for Apple Juice.

********rlin Frau
4.012 Beiträge
I must admit, that the Rolling Stones song "Paint it black" was misinterpreted by myself for decades...

Dunno why, but I always thought that they sang I see a raptor and I want to paint it black.....

only after seeing the text in a songbook I found out, that this "raptor" was no jurassic beast, but a red door, wanted painted black..... *zwinker*
**********osity Mann
12.812 Beiträge
Nein!
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.