Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
CFNM
1661 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

An event for English speaking couples

An event for English speaking couples
Dear English-speaking couples,

We have an idea to organize an event for English-speaking couples with title "Make Love in English Please".

We have talked with many people from international backgrounds who had difficulties mixing up because of the language barrier. We want to make it possible for English-speaking people to meet.This is also the idea of this group. 

We would like to invite people of all nationalities who speak English to this event. We would love to invite German people too, but only with the condition that they communicate in English. *g* 

What do you think of this idea? Please vote and give your suggestions! Please let us know if you would like to participate in such an event.

We are looking forward to your response.
I think it is a very good idea. Where would it be held? It would be great if some of these events could be planned in the NRV area. I agree that it is difficult to communicate if you do not speak the local language. I would certainly like to participate.
Initially we are planning to organize in Wiesbaden.
*******nde Mann
96 Beiträge
Good idea. One in nürnberg would benice.
******021 Paar
11 Beiträge
Hello all. But for us , cause we have a youn boy , ist important to know where it would be planed . Have a nice day
*****ple Paar
75 Beiträge
You certainly have our vote.

M
*********nlove Paar
61 Beiträge
Love the idea..just give us a few days notice
****ndy Mann
27 Beiträge
That sounds perfect, how cool. And if it’s in Wiesbaden …even better 🕺🏼. We’d definitely go.
********ster Mann
61 Beiträge
This is definitely a good idea and even though there is a group for English speakers there are very few events non German speakers can attend… even Joyclub recognises this when they made this site multi lingual a few years ago.

Germany has become an important country globally attracting foreigners… therefore it makes sense promoting events to allow more interaction. This event can be moved round the country every few months as it grows bigger. If you need ideas or organisers am happy to be part of it…
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
I threw a taco party through this group back when I started it. It was a lot of fun. The picture is a rather boring grill party picture of mine. If there's food and sex, I'm a happy participant!

I'd host another one if there's interest. I'm in Hannover which is easier to get to for those in the north.
We are thinking about 3rd or 4th weekend of April to organise this event in Wiesbaden. Who would like to join?
****ndy Mann
27 Beiträge
Hey, if it’s the 3rd weekend then we are defo there. Unfortunately can’t do the 4th.
*********horus Paar
20 Beiträge
We could attend on the 4th weekend, but not on the 3rd.
********Kiwi Paar
75 Beiträge
April doesn't work for us, but we're definitely interested in future events. Any location a bit farther north would be appreciated
Sounds great
*******rei Mann
339 Beiträge
we could join as well...
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.