Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
CFNM
1662 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

WhatsApp group for English speaking couples & women

WhatsApp group for English speaking couples & women
We know exactly how much language could be a barier. That's how we created a WhatsApp group to bring like-minded English-speaking couples and single women closer together.

The basic idea behind making this group is that if you want to arrange a private date with a couple, or organize a small get-together, or a small event in a hotel or at your place, then you will have the possibility to spread the word and get in contact with people who want to communicate in English and want to be part of it.

We don't care what nationality you have or what your mother tongue is. The only condition is that you can communicate in English.

If you want to be part of this group, please WhatsApp us with your Joyclub ID on our WhatsApp number +49 152 0566 4492.

P.S. This group is only for English-speaking couples and single women. We will only include you if you have a couple or single women's profile here.
I have got many request from single men for adding in group but sorry I want to keep this group for couples and single women. It is nothing personal against anybody but just this idea to provide a place for couples to get to know each other among themselves.
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
Personally, when I organize something and the single men can't follow simple instructions I exclude them. That's it, bye. It's a respect and consent thing. I wonder if they realize how many of them there are. Truly a dime a dozen. The good single guys wouldn't have even asked. That's the way it is in the lifestyle /kink world. Personally, I do not think you should apologize. You set your boundaries and they weren't respected. They'll do it again. There's no need to accommodate them in doing so in the future.
I wish you luck with your group, I hope y'all have a lot of fun.
Zitat von ********ster:
Personally, when I organize something and the single men can't follow simple instructions I exclude them. That's it, bye. It's a respect and consent thing. I wonder if they realize how many of them there are. Truly a dime a dozen. The good single guys wouldn't have even asked. That's the way it is in the lifestyle /kink world. Personally, I do not think you should apologize. You set your boundaries and they weren't respected. They'll do it again. There's no need to accommodate them in doing so in the future.
I wish you luck with your group, I hope y'all have a lot of fun.
Thank you for your words. It's amazing response what I have got from all over. *g*
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.