Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Bisexuelle Wifesharer
1196 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

*****n13 Mann
2 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Hi there, I’m a new member from Germany but fluent in English with not too much of a German accent. Currently working in SE Asia. Happy to help with any German/cultural/etiquette related questions.
I also like sexting in English…
*******uce Mann
19 Beiträge
Funny ! Welcome in the group then :peace:

Remote work sounds good in these lands ♥
*****JOY Mann
351 Beiträge
Hi together and thanks for welcoming me into this group *g* I love the English language more and more. During travelling and in other countries or with friends from abroad, I am always happy to speak Englisch. Speaking and writing English gives me the feeling that we are all connected, no matter where we came from. When people from different countries come together, English is there for you, to open up a space for communication. *lach* Best regards to all of you.
Veganstar
*******uce Mann
19 Beiträge
One love, Welcome all *g*
*******lin Mann
41 Beiträge
Hello, thx for letting me join the group in such an uncomplicated way. Looking forward to new contacts and experiences - mostly in Berlin sometimes in London.
*********n2112 Mann
6 Beiträge
Hello, I'm an American living and working in Wiesbaden
*******gos Mann
8 Beiträge
Oi Folks,
Thanks for the quick acceptance. Looking forward to find good contacts. Living in SW🇩🇪
********tric Frau
23 Beiträge
Hi!
I'm an American living in the Ruhrgebiet for the past 20 years and exploring the rabbit hole of BDSM for the past 5 years.
LG,
Ami
*********enix Mann
180 Beiträge
Greetings into the neighbour city Ami.
Have a nice start into the week.

Greetings
Phoenix
********ar78 Paar
458 Beiträge
Hello to all the sexy people here.We are a multicultural couple with Caribbean and Southeast Asian backgrounds.We are happy to be here in this group n meet new people.... *blume2*
******ann Mann
3 Beiträge
Hallo everyone
I'm happy to be in the group. I'd be glad to meet new friends here.
K.
*********lien Mann
3 Beiträge
Hello world,

Expat from Eastern Europe here to meet new people and have some fun at it.

Big fan of sports, from skiing, to swimming, climbing, mountaineering, mountain biking, to Netflix and binge watching.

Thanks again for having me.
*********uddy Mann
1 Beitrag
For lovely buddies!
Hello lovely buddies,
This is my first message in this group.
Learning German and so speak only English at this moment.

I would like have friends with similar interest.

I live in Nürnberg for last 2 years ; solo straight male, love to have fun with swingers, hot wife cuckold couples in and around nürnberg.

If some one looking for regular male partner for your lady, please feel free to be in touch with me *zwinker*
Thanks for letting me be part of the group. I look forward to an interesting exchange. I would also be happy about real meetings!
Thank you for accepting me into this English-speaking group. I'm excited to get to know many people and engage in English conversations. I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone, so feel free to reach out to me anytime. Let's make this a great experience together!

By the way, if anyone happens to be in Leipzig, you are more than welcome to join me for a meal. It would be wonderful to meet some of you in person and have a delightful time together over some good food and conversation. Looking forward to connecting with all of you!

Paul
*******aul Mann
126 Beiträge
Greetings everyone.. thanks for accepting me in the group.
My name is Paul, I live in Pinnerberg near Hamburg, I speak English and some Deutsch too. I’m very easy going and open minded.
I look forward to making good contacts and real meetings.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.