Bisexuelle Wifesharer
1196 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Legally groping in Italy?

*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
It seems an Italian judge let off a 66 year old man who groped a 17 year old girl because it was less than 10 seconds.

Most people love a good consensual grope.

Curious as to your feelings on this?
****69 Paar
46 Beiträge
Zitat von *********life:
It seems an Italian judge let off a 66 year old man who groped a 17 year old girl because it was less than 10 seconds.

Most people love a good consensual grope.

Curious as to your feelings on this?

Kicking this pervert’s balls takes just 5 seconds … that means you can kick twice 💪👊
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
Sexual assault of a minor is what that is.
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
I was surprised the mods let this through and pleasantly pleased.

I love the two comments above where we are fans of touch without consent is bad.

I remember in the 80’s when I was 15/16 and men slapped my ass. I remember in high school when boys snapped my bra. One day Nathan broke my bra when he snapped it. I was poor and could not just buy another. Went the rest of the day with crossed arms and the rest of the semester with sports bras.

My point is consent.

Jerk off on my face if that is what I and you are in to.

Spank me if we agreed that is exciting and ok.

Send me your dick pic if I said yes or asked for a pic.

If not it is not ok.

It is not ok.

Not ok. Yes all men.

Permission. Consent. MUTUAL pleasure.
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
I don't know why you're surprised. Consent is everything.
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zitat von ********ster:
I don't know why you're surprised. Consent is everything.
Joy leans toward things being joyous and not controversial IMHO. Not surprised on consent.

I’m hoping we are all fans at Joy.
*******nder Mann
2.138 Beiträge
It isn't OK now, and the judge who allowed this ten second groping should be kicked in the balls for it. Clearly an old white dude who things girls and women are property, not hhuman. Disgusting.
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zitat von *******nder:
It isn't OK now, and the judge who allowed this ten second groping should be kicked in the balls for it. Clearly an old white dude who things girls and women are property, not hhuman. Disgusting.
i tried to find the gender and race of the judge but was unable to so I did not want to post misinformation. I would be surprised if this was a ruling by a female judge.
*******nder Mann
2.138 Beiträge
Yes, I would be surprised, too. Not even very conservative judges, if they made it to that position in the male-dominated world, would condone such patriarchaic behavior and attitude.
********dich Frau
122 Beiträge
Zitat von *********life:
I was surprised the mods let this through and pleasantly pleased.

I love the two comments above where we are fans of touch without consent is bad.

I remember in the 80’s when I was 15/16 and men slapped my ass. I remember in high school when boys snapped my bra. One day Nathan broke my bra when he snapped it. I was poor and could not just buy another. Went the rest of the day with crossed arms and the rest of the semester with sports bras.

My point is consent.

Jerk off on my face if that is what I and you are in to.

Spank me if we agreed that is exciting and ok.

Send me your dick pic if I said yes or asked for a pic.

If not it is not ok.

It is not ok.

Not ok. Yes all men.

Permission. Consent. MUTUAL pleasure.

Girls used to pinch my ass without consent at school. Being autistic, I never really understood it.

+1 for consent
******ver Mann
48 Beiträge
I don’t care about the age difference, unless either party is less than 16-17.

For those cases, where both parties are above 17 years, Even if it is for 1 sec., if it is without consent, fuck off!!
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zitat von ******ver:
I don’t care about the age difference, unless either party is less than 16-17.

For those cases, where both parties are above 17 years, Even if it is for 1 sec., if it is without consent, fuck off!!
she was 17. So that is strike one in your rules for age difference. It was not consensual so that was strike two.

The judge allowed a pedo to grope a teen because it was less than 10 seconds.

The man in a position of power in Spain (soccer coach) was just reprimanded for kissing a woman without consent.
********dich Frau
122 Beiträge
I hate to give a boring answer but...

The details of Italian law are required to understand the ruling. Sometimes the law does not have a good rule that has been broken so the judge has to find the person guilty of a very strong crime and then, by law, impose a huge punishment or find them innocent somehow.

That's why we need laws against modern things like upskirting, online publishing of sex photos... things that are not a sex crime as severe as rape but still bad.

(I know this is a problem in British law but I don't know anything about Italy. Just guessing it might be similar.)
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.