CFNM
1657 Mitglieder
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Zombie is the new ghost

*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zombie is the new ghost
We’ve all heard of ghosting. We meet, have a great time (in our minds) and really would like to see that person again whether we met 1 or 10 times then nothing ever again.

Gone. Forgotten.

The Zombie is a relatively newly defined event where you meet, enjoy one or several interesting live interactions and then they ghost for 1-3 months. Out of the blue you receive a “hey, I wanted to contact you sooner but…”

Do you have a Zombie experience?

Are you a zombie and why?

Looking forward to hearing. 💋
****eky Mann
351 Beiträge
Zitat von *********life:
Zombie is the new ghost
We’ve all heard of ghosting. We meet, have a great time (in our minds) and really would like to see that person again whether we met 1 or 10 times then nothing ever again.

Gone. Forgotten.

The Zombie is a relatively newly defined event where you meet, enjoy one or several interesting live interactions and then they ghost for 1-3 months. Out of the blue you receive a “hey, I wanted to contact you sooner but…”

Do you have a Zombie experience?

Are you a zombie and why?

Looking forward to hearing. 💋

Hahahaha, I never knew it had a name.
Even here I do experience it.
They start messaging You afresh and You can still still see their last messages some months back *lol*
********d_BD Mann
3 Beiträge
I would prefer actually calling them as
"serial fuckers".. yes, he/she simply can't stop practicing their best skill and enjoying their moment. Afterwards, he moves to the next .....
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zitat von ********Lust:
I would prefer actually calling them as
"serial fuckers".. yes, he/she simply can't stop practicing their best skill and enjoying their moment. Afterwards, he moves to the next .....
but the moment they come back 2,3,4 months later they rise from the dead hence zombie and not ghost. 😁
******ess Mann
337 Beiträge
Unfortunately, that ain't nothing new, and as a matter of fact, it's a regular occurrence on social platforms and in the real World out there as we all know it.

'though, It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone 🤷🏾‍♂️😄
*****ple Paar
75 Beiträge
We’ve had a couple experiences when people have ghosted, then reappeared months later with some excellent sob stories.

However, we’ve known ‘Zombies’ to be those men who walk around room to room in clubs or parties, cock in hand and ready to masterbate over anyone who is in the middle of a session and often without invitation. We call them ‘Wanking Zombies’
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zitat von *****ple:
We’ve had a couple experiences when people have ghosted, then reappeared months later with some excellent sob stories.

However, we’ve known ‘Zombies’ to be those men who walk around room to room in clubs or parties, cock in hand and ready to masterbate over anyone who is in the middle of a session and often without invitation. We call them ‘Wanking Zombies’
wanking zombies yessssssss

I was thinking “creepers” but I like the wanking zombies term better. 🧟
****eky Mann
351 Beiträge
Zitat von *****ple:

hahahaha, I am definitely saving that
**ta Frau
19 Beiträge
Here on JC it happens quite a lot..but usually not if weve already met. I assume they find someone "better" until they get bored, or that person zombys/ghosts them, then they just start at the top of their list again!
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.