Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
ProfilGestaltung
1363 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Werden Profile nicht gelesen?157
Profile lesen Ich frage mich immer mal wieder, warum liest Mann/Frau…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Curiosity if the deleted profile

*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
I’m going through some of the posts when I am not otherwise engaged and I notice a handful of comments come from now deleted profiles.

I’m wondering on the back story of these. I had a profile before as a part of a couple and now a new one as I am single AF. That’s my excuse for an empty shell.

Do some get bored and create a profile when wifey is out of town and delete it when she is back?

Did you create a profile and hope to have several dates right away and it was not as planned?

Were you looking for some likes or a chat but did not want to meet in real life?

Created it in a drunk moment of loneliness and had second thoughts?

I’m hoping to hear from some actual peeps with a temp profile or someone that had a profile here before and are back under a new one. Just curious to these ghost comments of profiles that are now an empty shell.
****64 Frau
400 Beiträge
I recognize this, too. And ask myself the same. Sometime I think a man comes back with another Profile if i Block him
Beauty's favourite @Argunar (2013)
******ool Frau
31.162 Beiträge
Zitat von *********life:
I’m going through some of the posts when I am not otherwise engaged and I notice a handful of comments come from now deleted profiles.

I’m wondering on the back story of these. I had a profile before as a part of a couple and now a new one as I am single AF. That’s my excuse for an empty shell.

Do some get bored and create a profile when wifey is out of town and delete it when she is back?

Did you create a profile and hope to have several dates right away and it was not as planned?

Were you looking for some likes or a chat but did not want to meet in real life?

I’m hoping to hear from some actual peeps with a temp profile or someone that had a profile here before and are back under a new one. Just curious to these ghost comments of profiles that are now an empty shell.

*sorry*

But the rules of Joyclub and their Community Guide do Not allow any public speculations about the person behind a profile - still active or deleted.
It is always the choice of these people, why they are present and why they chose to leave.

And in my opinion it is even worse to speculate and apply prejudice - like

“Ho ho what does the husband do when his wife is out of town”

This is a sex positive platform and not some kind of branch gossip girl and soap opera material. These are real people who have their own wishes or dreams.

And as for me
I joined Joyclub in 2008, am active here as an author, never deleted this profile and don’t intend to do so.
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zitat von ******ool:
Zitat von *********life:

*sorry*

But the rules of Joyclub and their Community Guide do Not allow any public speculations about the person behind a profile - still active or deleted.
It is always the choice of these people, why they are present and why they chose to leave.

This is a sex positive platform and not some kind of branch gossip girl and soap opera material. These are real people who have their own wishes or dreams.

And as for me
I joined Joyclub in 2008, am active here as an author, never deleted this profile and don’t intend to do so.
that is true and why I am asking, honestly and not judging. They allowed the post and you answered. *g*
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zitat von ****64:
I recognize this, too. And ask myself the same. Sometime I think a man comes back with another Profile if i Block him
this happens sometimes for one or two times and they give up hopefully. Sorry you had to endure unwanted repeats and appreciate your honest answer. ❤️
Beauty's favourite @Argunar (2013)
******ool Frau
31.162 Beiträge
Zitat von *********life:
Zitat von ******ool:
Zitat von *********life:

*sorry*

And as for me
that is true and why I am asking, honestly and not judging. They allowed the post and you answered. :)

There is no “they” from the Joy administration in this group, who allowed the post …
****_em Mann
6 Beiträge
I have some deleted posts in this group from a previous account.

I created the previous account as a student in Switzerland. I deleted it when I had to return to India, and created a second account when I moved to Germany.
****eky Mann
351 Beiträge
I notice it too.
But to each their own.
I just delete the convo to have a cleaner inbox and move on
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.