Mehr brandheiße Inhalte
zur Gruppe
Bisexuelle Wifesharer
1196 Mitglieder
zum Thema
Fun and Joy - Als Erstbesuch ?8
Wer kennt das Fun and Joy in Allenbach? Wir würden gerne das Swingen…
Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

I need to know

********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
Here's the thing about attraction. Everything is attractive to someone. The fact that people are trying, putting in effort and obviously want to have fun is extremely attractive. Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean it isn't true. Just because something doesn't please your eye doesn't mean it doesn't make someone else horny af.
I can't consider your "question" an honest one. Seems more like kink shaming to me. I'd implore you to show respect to others in your posts here. We're a diverse group. Only warning.
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
Warning was given
I don't know what the original question was as it has clearly been deleted, but I applaud the decision to remove any hint of kink shaming. Noone needs that. Thanks for that.
*******Kiwi Mann
16 Beiträge
Darling76

I don't know what the original question was as it has clearly been deleted, but I applaud the decision to remove any hint of kink shaming. Noone needs that. Thanks for that.

Yeah agreed. I almost thought, Häh?! Was this directed at me?? Wasnt sure what the OP was about, though nevertheless any kind of shamming has no place anywhere and says more about yourself than them.

I joined JC because generally this community is so much more open minded than "normal" society, and I love seeing the colorful people here on JC, just want to meet more of em.

My 2c. Schöne Grüße. Ty
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Wondering what the original post was.
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Thank you for letting me know. I was hoping I did not drunk post last night. 😁

When it comes to kinks and body image, we have to be careful not to shame.

I like when a man tries. If I go to a party or a sex club, I appreciate that he went out of his way to try in some way with an outfit. Same goes for a women.

I can understand that some can not invest in something expensive for one night.

My latex outfits run €300-€500. Good underwear sets can be €100.

I’ve been downright mad when a man has ripped nylons or a body stocking off me. I’ve invested €35-€100 and twice had a man rip something apart for better access.

I’ve seen men wearing tighty whities (slang for the original white fitted men’s underwear) in two clubs. I appreciate that they are allowed to wear what they please. I appreciate this might be a fetish. It’s not my thing and that is ok too.
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Zitat von ******Mix:
Thank you . Now see...that's an answer. I've been on the fence with it . Hence my question. Personally I feel I'd (me , just me and not anyone else ) would look daft in it but if I thought it actually did something for the night , event , couple , then I'd consider it.

Cheers me dears
pretty much every man I’ve seen in a kilt looks hot to me. I know they are spendy but always appreciated by me anyway.
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
I deleted his post.
He did not delete it.
Once again showing his honesty.
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
I feel like I need popcorn.
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
He also keeps insulting me.
This is quite fun honestly. Ask someone to be respectful and they instantly double down and let it fly. Just proving my point my point for me.
Chill out guy. There's one more step. Do you really want that? See how I am respecting you? Pick fights you can win.
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
I only deleted it after you called me a "prig".
🤷‍♂️
Enjoy your weekend.
*********rlust Paar
312 Beiträge
Zitat von ********ster:
I only deleted it after you called me a "prig".
🤷‍♂️
Enjoy your weekend.

Would it not have to be „ prick“ to be an insult? Anyhow, I am sad I missed the offensive stuff.. so we could all burry him in a 💩-storm *witz*
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
That was just about respect. The insults came later.
I think the leason in civil online discourse was learned.
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
I need more popcorn.
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.