Das Thema ist für dich interessant? Jetzt JOYclub entdecken

Hot Dogs and Papaya

*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Hot Dogs and Papaya
Hot dogs and papaya
Satire

I like hot dogs. I might grab one along then way when I fancy one. They are usually not so hard to find. I find them fun to eat and keep me satisfied for a bit.

If someone says that they can offer me a hot dog 2 days from now in the afternoon between 1 and 3 PM, 11 kilometers away and I should be wearing red lipstick and heels I’m basically looking for another hot dog if I am that hungry today. Maybe Tuesday I’m hungry again and curious about that hot dog and willing to go though all the fuss. Maybe not.

Fresh papaya is a little harder to find. I can’t remember that someone has randomly offered me papaya along the way. I wish someone would offer me papaya along the way. I generally will go out of my way to get some good papaya. It’s not so easy to find and I quite enjoy it.

I enjoy hot dogs and I enjoy papaya but usually not together. I’m my mind they are quite different and I enjoy them separately. Both special in their own way.

Your thoughts?
Variety is the spice of life!
*******Kiwi Mann
16 Beiträge
That was a cool read! I love hotdogs also, though I think we need to clear this up. What is a hot dog? Is it the same as what I'm thinking?

In New Zealand and Australia we have our "sossies" (normal sausages - not the frankfurter) on the "barby" or over an open fire, and call it a Sausage sizzle *traenenlach*

And Papaya, love it! Usually grab them at our local Rewe. Is it not available near you?
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
I’m a vegetarian and definitely not talking about Hot Dogs. 😁
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
Papaya falls out of the sky and onto my table. I don't even ask for it. Sometimes two get delivered at once! I typically eat it skin and all. Hot dogs, however, are fun to play with but I very rarely eat them. Usually I just leave them broken on the floor.
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zitat von ********ster:
Papaya falls out of the sky and onto my table. I don't even ask for it. Sometimes two get delivered at once! I typically eat it skin and all. Hot dogs, however, are fun to play with but I very rarely eat them. Usually I just leave them broken on the floor.
hahaha. How does one get papaya to fall out of the sky and on one’s table? 😁
****eky Mann
350 Beiträge
Zitat von *********life:
Zitat von ********ster:

I have my notepad and pen to take notes as well *gg*
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
Be an accomplished rope artist.
Zitat von *********life:
Zitat von ********ster:

*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Zitat von ********ster:
Be an accomplished rope artist.
Zitat von *********life:
Zitat von ********ster:
thanks. Rope bunnies are not my thing.
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
Experienced rope bottoms are definitely harder to please than most. I love a good challenge though.
*********life Frau
222 Beiträge
Themenersteller 
Shibari is beautiful and time consuming. I’ve practiced a bit I’m just more of an extreme sadist with male subs. I have the urge to assist all female subs in becoming dominant.

I’ve converted 3. 😁 @********ster
********ster Mann
232 Beiträge
Gruppen-Mod 
I tie men too. 🤷‍♂️ That's why I don't use the word bunny. It's too gendered for my taste.
I got three new converts this month myself. Keep it up and the whole world will be kinky. 😅
Hello everybody, thanks for making it possible to become part of your group.
I am digital nomad, currently due to my work traveling a lot, Berlin is my most visited location, but always when i am there i tend to be alone, i am hoping through this group to make some friends, naugty ones of course.
I am single guy, very open minded, bi couriouse. But also deffinetly open for something seriouse too, especially if i can find somebody with lifestyle.
I use whatsapp and skype, if you feel like getting to know eachother more, please do so.

Have good sexy time 😉
Anmelden und mitreden
Du willst mitdiskutieren?
Werde kostenlos Mitglied, um mit anderen über heiße Themen zu diskutieren oder deine eigene Frage zu stellen.